2018 Fall Softball Registration
Registration is open for returning and new team’s
Registration for Fall Softball is open and continues till leagues are filled or 1 week before first game. E-mail email@example.com to reserve a spot for your team for the fall program at Hopkins Road Park.
This spot is held for one week with a $100 deposit. You will need to have league fees and paperwork handed in to confirm the spot. All league fees need to be in before schedule is made
· The Fall Softball Program at Hopkins Road is a 9 week season beginning Tuesday, September 5, 2017.
· Leagues available for Men's, Women's, and Coed teams and for different skill levels. Tentatively, the leagues will be as follows:
Monday – Coed 4 spots left and Men's D 4 spots left
Tuesday - Women's 4 spots left and Men's D 3 spots left
Wednesday – Coed 3 spots left and Men's D 4 spots left
Thursday - Men's C 5 spots left Men’s D 5 spots left
· Each team will play approximately 7 regular season games and only the top 4 teams in each league will participate in playoffs.
2017 Registration Dates
· Monday-Friday, 10:00am-4:00p.m. Open registration starts and goes until until all leagues have been filled or season starts. Teams should bring their completed roster and full payment to the Hopkins Road Parks Main Office located at the park
What is needed upon Registration?
· Team Roster (completed in full) - Click here to download roster (pdf)
· The full registration price of $400 league fee, $50.00 refundable forfeit fee (Total $450.00). Checks should be made payable to "Homerun Softball," Visa, MasterCard and Discover are also accepted
NOTE: Full payment is due to secure a spot in the program.
Price per team
· $400 league fee, $50.00 refundable forfeit fee (Total per team $450.00)
Type of payment accepted?
· Personal Check (payable to HOMERUN SOFTBALL)
· Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover)
What happens after registration?
Upon acceptance of your team's registration you will be given a detailed Team Information Packet (Can download from website). Please read this packet carefully and make sure all team members understand the rules of the softball league you will be playing in.
email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 315-807-9546
Monday Night Fall league Game Date
September 10, 17, 24, October 1, 8, 15, 22 (Playoffs October 29)
Tuesday Night Fall League Game Dates
September 4, 11, 18, 25 October 2, 9, 16 (Playoffs October 23)
Wednesday Night Fall League Game Dates
September 5, 12, 19, 26 October 3, 10 17 (Playoffs October 24)
Thursday Night Fall League Game Dates
September 6, 13, 20, 27 October 4, 11, 18, (Playoffs October 25)
2018 Homerun Softball Summer Slow Pitch
Registration Information at Hopkins Park
Registration Open Now!
All forms & league registration updates at www.homerunsyracuse.com
2018 League fees $595 & $50 forfeit fee Total due at Registration $645
2018 Summer League Nights (14 games plus playoffs)
Monday-Men’s Senior, Men’s D
Tuesday- Men’s C, Men’s D, Women’s
Wednesday Coed Men hit regular, Coed Men hit Opposite Hand, Men’s D
Thursday Women’s, Men’s D, National, Men’s C American
You can register at Homerun Softball at Shoppingtown Mall from 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday – Friday or Saturday – Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. or mail all forms and payment to Homerun Softball 100 Harrington Road Syracuse, NY 13224
Email email@example.com with questions or call 315-807-9546
All forms need to be filled out and signed at the time of registration with full payment for a team to be register.
Download at www.homerunsyracuse.com.
Spots will be held for teams only with $100 deposit and all paperwork needs to be signed and handed in! All payment must be in 2 weeks before start of the season.